Forensic OEM Services
About this service
Dr David Eaton has a special interest in forensic and evidence-based OEM. He provides anlysis, advice and opinion on complex occupational and environmental medicine matters, including:
- The causes of occupational injuries and illnesses
- Occupational toxicology
- Workplace and environmental exposures
- Future work capacity
- Preventative and management stategies
That involves (where relevant):
- Consideration of documents and materials specific to the matter, including:
- Medical reports and files
- Laboratory reports
- Toxicology reports
- Workplace hygiene reports
- Photographs and video footage
- Review of relevant medical and scientific literature
- Inspection of workplaces
- Industry knowledge and experience
David draws on his extensive experience in industry and on tribunals and medical panels.
Who is this service for?
This service is for anyone wanting high-quality, well researched information about occupational and environmental health, including:
- Legal practitioners
- Insurance professionals
We accept documents and files electronically or in hard copy.